- McIntosh, E.J, Pressey, R.L., Lloyd, S., Smith, R. and Grenyer, R. (2017) The impact of systematic conservation planning. Annual Review of Environment and Resources, 42(1): preprint now online. [pdf]
- McIntosh, E.J., McKinnon, M.C., Pressey, R.L. and Grenyer, R. (2016) What is the extent and distribution of evidence on effectiveness of systematic conservation planning around the globe? A systematic map protocol. Environmental Evidence, 5(15): 1-13. [pdf]
- Hoyle, G.L., Steadman, K.J., Good, R.B., McIntosh, E.J., Galea, L.M.E. and Nicotra, A.B. (2015) Seed germination strategies: an evolutionary trajectory independent of vegetative functional traits. Frontiers in Plant Science, 6(731): 1-13.
- McIntosh, E.J., Rossetto, M., Weston, P.H. and Wardle, G.M. (2014) Maintenance of strong morphological differentiation despite ongoing natural hybridization between sympatric species of Lomatia (Proteaceae). Annals of Botany, 113(5): 861-872. [pdf] [Supplementary material]
- Milner, M.L., McIntosh, E.J., Crisp, M.D., Weston, P.H. and Rossetto, M. (2013) Microsatellite variation for phylogenetic, phylogeography and population genetic studies in Lomatia (Proteaceae). Australian Systematic Botany, 26(3): 186-195.
- McPherson, H., van der Merwe, M., Delaney, S.K., Edwards, M.A., Henry, R.J., McIntosh, E., Rymer, P.D., Milner, M.L., Siow, J. and Rossetto, M. (2013) Capturing chloroplast variation for molecular ecology studies. BMC Ecology, 13(8).
- Nicotra, A. and McIntosh, E. (2011) PrometheusWiki: online protocols gaining momentum. Functional Plant Biology, 38(11): iii-v.
- Thackway, R., Cosier, P., McIntosh, E., Saunders, D., Possingham, H. and Sbrocchi, C.D. (2015) Draft Protocol for Constructing a Native Vegetation Condition Account. Australian Regional Environmental Accounts Working Paper Series (1/5). Wentworth Group of Concerned Scientists, Sydney.
McIntosh, E.J., Poiner, I.R., and ISP members. (2014) Gladstone Harbour Report Card Framework. Report prepared for the Gladstone Healthy Harbour Partnership Management Committee, Brisbane.
Llewellyn, L., Wakeford, M. & McIntosh, E.J. (2013) Mapping and synthesis of data and monitoring in Gladstone Harbour. A report to the Independent Science Panel of the Gladstone Healthy Harbour Partnership. Australian Institute of Marine Science, Townsville.